5. In the event where the equine does not load, there will be a charge of £20 P/H at the discretion of the driver. The first 20 minutes of loading is free of charge. We have loading aids available to use, but please refer to clause 3. We will only handle equines who are not displaying these behaviors. We do not use any harsh techniques.
6. The company reserves the right to return the equine to the collection address if the equine is observed displaying dangerous, damaging behavior, or the equine is showing sings of severe distress. In these circumstances, it may be the driver is unable to inform you due to safety grounds and will only be informing once the equine has been unloaded safely. We try at all times to keep customers informed. We have cameras on Board which are used to observe the equine on board at all times.
7. All Journeys MUST be paid for in advance, unless otherwise agreed. Journeys must be paid for a Minimum of 24 Hours prior to the planned Journey, unless otherwise agreed, we reserve the right to keep your deposit and cancel the booking if this term is not met. We accept Credit/Debit card payments, these do incur a 3% handling fee.
8. Shared Loads if cancelled in less then 48 hours Will incur a 90% charge. Shared loads cancelled within 7 days will incur 75% you will be entitled to a refund, if we are able to fill the full journey length
9. All Transport is booked either verbal/written/telephone and under the agreement you have made yourself aware of our terms and conditions. Once agreeing a booking with us, it is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of our terms and conditions.
10. Any damage to the lorry will be chargeable to the customer, we accept general wear and tear, however, damaged caused in the means of cuts in rubber matting, excessive denting to flooring/walls, damage to partitions and cones, this list is not exhaustive of other damages. Any customer who chooses to use H & A equine transport will be liable for damages to the full cost. These Damages must be paid for within 7 Days of receiving a full invoice. Failure to do so will involve solicitors fee and potential court action.
11. All Equine entering the box do so at their own risk, it is the owners responsibility to have the equine insured for travel at all times. H & A Equine Transport do not take liability for any accidents in transit. We hold care, custody and control insurance which covers H&A equine transport for any negligent accidents.
12. Any deposit paid are not refundable except in the evidence of a vet certificate.
13. Our normal operating hours are from 8.00am until 17.00pm. Collection times will be discussed prior to booking as during different days / time of year due to heat we may choose to start earlier for the welfare of the equine, if a client is wanting an earlier then in hours pick up, there may be an additional cost, which will be discussed at time of booking. Any bookings which are requested out of these hours may incur an additional fee (which will be discussed prior) we do operate on weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss, we welcome any queries and we look forward to working with you.